[Stoves] Fwd: Two days to the Silent Revolutions at LDF

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 05:53:02 CDT 2011

On Wednesday 21 September 2011 03:56:11 Richard Stanley wrote:
> For all our fellow briquetters  and stovers interested in using them ,
> you may already know of Rok's work with the adaptation of the rocket
> stove to the holey briquette over the past several years, which has
> been spread into many nations now. As a result of his persistence, his
> original Holey Rocket Stove  is now being displayed    in the annual
> Museum of Architecture and Design exhibition program in SLovenia.

Rok replied to Richard saying that it is also exhibited in London, for
some reason the post didn't get to the list but heare is a link to the
desiogn:

http://www.londondesignfestival.com/sites/default/files/supporting_images/profiles/09_Ho
ley_Roket_stove_design_Rok_Oblak_co-author_Larry_Winiarski_foto_Margherita_Marzorati_0.jpg

It line wraps so you will need to paste both bits into a browser.

AJH