[Stoves] Wood-ash as insulator

Gerrie Baker gbaker at rideau.net
Tue Sep 27 06:15:45 CDT 2011

Thanks for this Crispin.  Your answers to Francois and Xavier have
helped me in my thought process with the project I envision here.  Love
always, G

Regards, Gerrie Baker, aka The Worm Lady

Dedicated to delivering organic waste solutions through education and demonstrations of worm composting habitats indoors and outside.  Focused on converting garbage to gardens and encouraging people to grow their own healthy nutritious food and beautiful edible flowers.

The Worm Factory
874 Grady Road, Foley Mountain
Westport, ON  K0G 1X0

613-273-7595