[Stoves] Looking for a job

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:44:47 CDT 2012

Hello Xavier,

    I can't help but wonder if there is a way for you to become involved with our desire to get our technology in the hands of people who REALLY need it.
food for thought

From: xvr.brandao at gmail.com
To: stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:01:34 +0200
Subject: [Stoves] Looking for a job

Dear everyone, I am currently looking for a job in the field of efficient stoves or sustainable energy for developing countries, anywhere in the world. Sorry for polluting your mailbox with this message. Vacancies are posted on the list, so why not, from time to time, offers of services? My competencies lie in project management or assistance of project management, socio-economic and market studies, fundraising … Please find my CV here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/xavier-brandao/4b/896/51b  Thanks in advance for your time and understanding, Xavier

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

http://www.bioenergylists.org/