[Stoves] reply from Joshua Guinto on charcoal

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Apr 22 16:36:56 CDT 2012

Hi Josh,
Great letter to Rod, and better still is your explanation about the choice or non-choice of carbonizing residues before briquetting.

Could you do me a huge favor and sent that part of your message off to the stoves (Stoves and biofuels network <Stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>)  and the  biochar groups (Biochar-policy <biochar-policy at yahoogroups.com>) ?

 They need to hear this, first hand !

Kind regards,
Richard Stanley

PS; I showed your Mr Boo stove to the group of Mayan indian tranees here yesterday and they were really excited about it as it is not too far in design form one of their own mythological gods !

Keep up the good work my friend.