[Stoves] My new website

Carefreeland at aol.com Carefreeland at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 10:40:17 CDT 2012

Stovers,
    It's been a while. I'm still getting back on my  feet from the big
forced business move. The old home of my business is now being  converted into a
new city park. It was a trash dump, junkyard and hardfill when  I was
located there for 31 years.
    I don't have much mention yet of Bioenergy projects  in my new website,
but you can follow the development into Bioenergy in my  company history.
That is because I am focused on rebuilding the landscape  business first. The
last page about Shangri- La  Research and Development  will probably evolve
into it's own website someday. Then I will have a  gallery with 22 years of
a history of experimentation. I hope to build  an off grid nursery and sell
plants and maybe even landscape materials through  this site.
    It's going to be a long road to get the  businesses back on their feet
on the new lot. The move was very  depleting of resources. The long term
outlook however is fantastic. The move  from 1/4 of a very restricted rented
acre, to 5 undeveloped acres of  lease-purchase farmland with few
restrictions, is bound to help out a lot. The  location is easy access for visitors
traveling through the area. I will have a  campsite set up for visitors. Since
many neighbors around my new  farm use their backyards as a gun range, I
doubt a little wood smoke will  bother anybody. I'm mostly surrounded by wild
parkland, a nature preserve and a  cornfield. Sorry if I don't show many pics.
of the new farm. Until I get better  security I really don't want to
advertise where I am located  or what is  there. I've already had security issues,
notably loosing many bioenergy project  raw materials to scrap metal
thieves.
    I thank my oldest daughter for her time in building  the site.
    Here's the website address:     carefreelandscape.co

    Enjoy, Comments welcome
        Dan Dimiduk
        Owner: Carefree landscape  Maintenance Co. since 1980
        Founder: Shangri- La  Research and Development Co.