[Stoves] Powering stove fans with thermoelectricity

SARBAGYA TULADHAR sarbagya007 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 23:23:33 CDT 2012

Hi Stovers,

Does anyone have any information on radiation in improved cookstoves. I am trying to model a dung burning cookstove. As the fuel being pyrolized is dung hence radiation would play a big factor in heat transfer due to the soot content in the gas. CFD simulation requires the values of emissivity of air and absorbivity coefficient for the volume conditions (i.e air in our case). Any previous work done regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Sarbagya
Sydney Australia