[Stoves] Institutional Stove Solutions

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu Aug 2 19:42:11 CDT 2012

Forwarded from Fred Colgan. They've got a nice new web site://www.instove.org

-----Original Message-----
From: "Fred Colgan" [fred at instove.org]
Date: 08/02/2012 03:39 PM

Subject: Institutional Stove Solutions

Dear friends,

The Institutional Stove Project of Aprovecho Research Center is now a stand-alone non-profit corporation called "Institutional Stove Solutions".

Over 400 of our 60 Liter stoves are in service in 16 countries, weve added a larger 100 Liter stove,  and now have available a hospital-grade autoclave adaptation. In development are a briquette maker producing stick-shaped briquettes engineered for our stoves, and a drinking water purification system.

Please check out our website: www.instove.org  and don' hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,

Fred Colgan
Co-founder and Director of Aprovecho Institutional Stove Project
but now:
Executive Director
Institutional Stove Solutions