[Stoves] Briquette ignition in a Vesto Junior

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Aug 2 21:47:27 CDT 2012

Chris,
Its amazing how much is happening often right outside our back door and because of lack of communication technology or awareness or both,  the word often gets out internationally far before it does, locally/nationally or even regionally.

Briquetting has apparently been going on in east Timor since June 2010

Here are two contacts we have had in Indonesia.

The first worked (perhaps he still does) in East Timor !

Nicholas Molyneux <nicholas at molyneux.eu>
hereis our communication with him. starting back in mid 2010;