[Stoves] Particulate Matter Norms

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 11:57:56 CDT 2012

That number on its own has no meaning if it is for the total emission because there is no volume total and mass burned. If it is alone, the number can only refer to an indoor air concentration and even then, there is an assumed air change rate for the room.

That is why it is not clear. The sentence with that number will have to read in the context of the rest of the standard. There is of course the possibility that the standard has working that is a bit defective. It happens...

Best regards
Crispin