[Stoves] Powering a TLUD Fan

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 30 10:26:14 CDT 2012

Phil,

Thank you for your excellent comments.   I am not an electronics guy, so
I will trust in what you say until others might find issues to discuss.

How can we proceed?   You are in Nicaragua, right?

As soon as I have some few units from Paul O., we can do some trials.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com