[Stoves] Powering a TLUD Fan

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 30 10:37:25 CDT 2012

Crispin and all,

Although interesting about super capacitors and enhancing natural draft,
all indications from the work of Belonio and now from Paul Olivier are
that the fans are essential.

What is most important NOW is to have these stoves from Paul O.
delivered to initial users and testers.   Then the experimental work by
others about providing the fan power can be done with actual units that
are known to work.

I have "standing order" to have initial units (4 to 10 of them) shipped
to me in Illinois, USA.   Paul O. has not yet provided me with a price
per unit or the shipping costs.   But for the initial units, those costs
are secondary.   We need access to the units.

It is appropriate for others to also place orders for units.   I have
offered to Paul O. to assist with orders from outside of South East
Asia.   But I am not the exclusive source of units or of assistance.
All are welcome to enter into these transactions.

Paul A.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com