[Stoves] Stove Camp in Honduras in Sept canceled

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 30 10:50:18 CDT 2012

Dear all,

Because of lack of financial support for a Stove Camp in 2012 at
Zamorano University in Honduras, that event has been cancelled.

This also means that I am no longer planning to come to Central America
in late Sept and October.   But I am certainly interested in further
TLUD stove activities in that area, and am open to other suggestions of
when and where to visit who and for what purposes.

My current activities in Uganda are moving very fast, and will have
substantial advantages to be transferred to Central America and
elsewhere.  All doors remain open, except that there will not be a Stove
Camp as planned in Honduras.

Hasta luego,

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072