[Stoves] "stove-acceptance" of char-making [TLUD] stoves.

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 3 08:06:51 CST 2012

Stephen,

Excellent.    Please note:   There is a major GACC stove meeting in
Cambodia in March 2013.   Not much there about biochar, so it is
unlikely that you will attend.   But I will be there and I (and others)
would like to have your data / results about acceptance of "stoves that
make biochar" (probably aka TLUDs ).   Please make every effort to make
the results available in time.

If you need a person for discussions without using list serves (such as
for commenting on drafts on a confidential basis), I volunteer or could
help you find others.

Paul

Paul S. Anderson, PhD  aka "Dr TLUD"
Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu   Skype: paultlud  Phone: +1-309-452-7072