[Stoves] Test of Gasfier-stoves (FD and ND) and results.

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 07:09:06 CST 2012

Dear stovers,
About test of gasifier stoves, forced draft and natural draft.
The other day, I happend to find among my dokuments, a paper from Phillips, that they actually had done some tests back in 2006 and 2008 for the natural and forced draft gasifier stoves.
It very much confirm the results, we have had for the gasifier Peko Pe ND, apart from that the FD, are utillizing the charcoal for cooking as well.
The paper is marked confidential, so I leave it to Phillips to open up for the excact results from the tests, done in labs. (Field tests remains)
We are planing field tests for the natural draft gasifier in the new year to be done in Zambia, Kenya, Uganda and TZ.
Hopefully we can include the forced draft gasifier from Phillips, too.
Otto
Back home in the cold - 21 C  and light snowfall