[Stoves] Basic soil--Basic info--- what about THC ?

Energies Naturals C.B. energiesnaturals at gmx.de
Sat Dec 15 17:06:06 CST 2012

last year, I visited the Ingelia THC continuous run installation in
Valencia/Spain.

They decompose 1t/h no matter what carbonous biomass into carbon in a
low temperature , hidric process at around 200°C and 20 bars pressure.

The result is a fine carbon rest of 50 -70 % and most of the other
elements of the original biomass stay in the process water, which is
very sour.

Are there any experiences among the listers  with THC remainders in
agriculture?

Rolf