[Stoves] Basic soil--Basic info !

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Sun Dec 16 13:33:44 CST 2012

Dear stovers ,AJH and AD Karve

  Humus is all the organic material content in soil 4-7 %
Best known  pyrogallol from oak leaves tri-phenol sugar complex , it colours
blue with Iron ions .
  You can test how much Ca  takes 1 Kg oak leaves and others to get an idea
of the  neutralizing power . pH indicator phenoftaleine  for Africa could be
Red chou .
Low themperature char  < 400°C could contain cancerogens naftalene and
antracene  ea !
Chorosis ? Mind MgCl2 as fertiliser . Chlorine makes plants sick .

Charcoal is porous and can be a water buffer  and holes for week micro roots
,holes  filled with minerals Ca Mg K Na ao

   Labile Aluminium is out of the colloid electrical bond to ionic form .
Zn and Al are amphotere so camelions  can become zinckate,selenate   and
aluminate if too basic gives soluble and avaiable.
Iron is a phosfate robber . FePO4 is useless in soil !

     May be INDIA has special mineral snatchers ....
We must test it !
As Russia has 50 FAGEN  stat antibiotics for men and children .

   My tests with SUGAR is : white FUNGI apearing over the soil !!!

We may not forget the MOST IMPORTANT is AIREATION of the soil .
With clay and rain ,air to the roots is often not enough ..
So you need help from eart wurms  and perforators .

Regards
Frans