[Stoves] Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Mon Dec 24 18:02:28 CST 2012

Thank you very much to all of you on the Biomass Cooking Stove List.  We are
proud of the spirit of cooperation and dedication that you demonstrate all
year on the list, and we're impressed by the numbers of stoves that people
are selling and getting into the households that need them.  Thank you very
much for sharing your insights, your progress reports, and your stories with
us.

We hope you have Happy Holidays and a prosperous New Year!

Tom Miles

Erin Rasmussen

BioEnergy Discussion Lists

http://www.bioenergylists.org/