[Stoves] stakeholder consultation

Joshua Guinto jed.building.bridges at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:28:21 CST 2012

Dear Mr. Gustavo Pena.

Thank you for the invitation. I would really like to join the consultation.
However, i am here in the Philippines and would face so much complexities
to travel off to the conference. like the plane ticket, visa, accomodation
and many others.

Perhaps next time when there is enough time to prepare and the funds to
travel, then i will surely join you.

good luck to the event.

Joshua B. Guinto
Philippines