[Stoves] Stove ID please - 2-pot stoves - testing needed

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:19:13 CST 2012

Dear Crispin,

Rocket stoves are defined by Dr.Winiarski's 10 design principles. Using a
grate is common and found in many Rocket type stoves that can range from
single pot to griddle stoves to bread ovens to dryers, etc.

I agree that the aim is to have all the gases and smoke go into the flame
which is easier in a TLUD because the flame rises evenly from below filling
a space. Another part of designing a clean stove is to only make the right
amount of gas and smoke that will enter the right amount of flame. In many
ways, successful TLUDs and Rockets can be described by a shared set of
design principles. Be interesting to get together and discuss at ETHOS!

Best,

Dean