[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2

Kobus Venter vuthisa at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 00:48:26 CST 2012

Stovers,

My friend Ron Randall has just come up with a Citronella/Ethanol gel ceramic fibre wick specifically aimed at repelling flies (as opposed to repelling mosquitoes). Sounds like quite a novel idea and apparently a lot of local shops have shown interest. He asked me to find out if a so-called "strong" citronella component mixed with Ethanol gel could be in any way harmful to humans. His main concern probably is that people may use the device in an unventilated room. Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Kobus
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device www.vuthisa.com