[Stoves] Grates and chimneys

George Wood skygod12000 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Feb 8 22:05:40 CST 2012

Roger, I have been following this list in looking for a suitable more efficient stove for use in NE Thailand. I looked at your video and the Kimberly looked very nice, but when I checked your website and found the price to be $3,500 +Tax +Installation, I was astounded.  The video clearly states that the warranty is for a maximum of 5 years, so that's a potential writedown of $800 per annum which I fear is way beyond what potential customers will find acceptable. I guess that's the reason that fabrication is not done in the USA by American corporations. George From: firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com