[Stoves] Fuelwood moisture and wood stove

Sarbagya Tuladhar sarbagya007 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 23:00:18 CST 2012

Fuelwood storage is inside the kitchen area in Nepal thereby drying the wood whilst lighting fire for the cook stove...ppl even have small batches of Fuelwood placed really close to the cookstove...the moisture factor in the Fuelwood seems to be a well understood fact in Nepal...

Sarbagya

Sent from my iPhone