[Stoves] Fuelwood moisture and wood stove

Otto Formo terra-matricula at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 04:46:04 CST 2012

Dear Crispin,
Thanks for highlighting me on that issue.Is such a stove to complicatied or expencive for the low income households of Africa?
If you put a natural draft gasifier in an enclosure to get the primary air prehated using dry fuel, I would guess that you could use fuel of higher moisture content, later on.
I understand that very dry fuel might burn so fast, that PM might enter the indoor air.I also think a fan driven gasifier might speed up that process and make it even worse?
Otto