[Stoves] Cleaning Dung

Sarbagya Tuladhar sarbagya007 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:41:59 CST 2012

Hi Crispin,

It is an indicator for the dioxins (Cl + heat). The ash problem with burning dung (the bulky form it remains in) is more due to the silica present in the fuel (if I remember it properly). I have to perhaps refer back to my notes from the field for that n I'll get back to u.

Cheers
Sarbagya

Sent from my iPhone