[Stoves] Dr TLUD keynote at ETHOS 2012 is on YouTube

Vetle Wendelbo Cappelen vetle.w.cappelen at biomass-stove.no
Fri Feb 24 04:12:25 CST 2012

	Paul/Dr TLUD!

	Great presentation! Thank you.

	--
	Vennlig hilsen / Kind regards

	Vetle Wendelbo Cappelen
	Project Manager
	Cell: (+47) 451 24 146

	Biomass stove

	www.pekope.com
	Org: 996 041 387
	Bank: 6580.17.49806

	Kingosgate 9
	0457 Oslo, Norway

	Friends,

	My keynote presentation at ETHOS 2012 is now available via YouTube.

	Title: "The Future of Micro-Gasifier Stoves: Meeting the Goals of
the
	Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves"

	It is in 5 segments, totalling 57 minutes including the title and
	credits on each segment. My thanks to Dennis Hartley for the
	camera-work and to James S. Schoner for his editing and webmaster work
	( jss at bitmaxim.com ) and to the ETHOS Conference for the opportunity
	to make the presentation.

	I recommend that you start with video number 1 of 5, (but they appear
	at the YouTube site in reverse order because of the order in which
	they were uploaded.)

	Direct access: http://www.youtube.com/drtlud

	Also access via the Home/Welcome page at www.drtlud.com There
	you will also find a link to the PowerPoint slides that were used in
	the presentation.

	Those slides are directly available at:
	http://www.slideshare.net/bitmaxim/ethos-keynote-2012

	NOTE: My website at www.DrTLUD.com is also your access to the
	growing documentation (already 3 documents) about the TLUD variation
	called TChar , which is a TLUD top that uses a charcoal stove as
	its base, filling the charcoal stove with hot charcoal after the TLUD
	pyrolysis is completed.

	Please re-post this message onto appropriate Listservs, etc.

	Paul S. Anderson, PhD
	Known to some as: Dr TLUD Doc Professor
	Phone (USA): 309-452-7072 SKYPE: paultlud Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
	www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf (excellent
ref.)
	My website specific for TLUD information: www.drtlud.com =
	www.DrTLUD.com

	stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

	for more Biomass Cooking Stoves, News and Information see our web
site:
	http://www.bioenergylists.org/