[Stoves] oven-dried vs sun-dried biomass and TLUD stoves

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 13:46:11 CST 2012

Andrew, Rajan, stoveslist

This is not clearly in the current thread related to Torrefaction - but it bears directly on it. Also, when I started the topic, I was especially thinking of Andrew, as he has often reported difficulty in the UK getting wood dry enough to even combust - much less get useful heat out.

Question for Andrew - are you arguing below in favor of torrefaction - and as low moisture content as possible?

See few inserts below.