[Stoves] Calculation help

Frank Shields frank at compostlab.com
Fri Jan 6 17:33:51 CST 2012

Another question..

It takes j energy to go from 20c to 100c and from 100c liquid to 100c vapor.
But doesn’t it also take in more energy when  water vapor is heated from 100
to 450 (?) and that is removed before it is used for work?

You did not include that in your calculations. It seems no one does.

Thanks

Again.

Frank

Frank Shields