[Stoves] New material for thermal generation of electricity from waste heat

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:56:53 CST 2012

Dear Stephan

>whre are picture ??

It is not something you can buy - they are just working on the technology at
a tiny scale. Give them a few years. This is a big breakthrough.

please i am looking for something simple that in Cameroon i Can implement
and thanks for all athe technical stuff you are puting

You are welcome to any information found here. It is through sharing by
others that I learned a lot about stoves. I am just keeping up the
tradition.

So nice to hear from someone in Cameroon. Is charcoal a popular urban fuel?
Xavier in Benin (also in this group) has some stove developments that might
interest you.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott