[Stoves] Micro Auto Gasification System

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Tue Jan 17 13:51:21 CST 2012

Dear Crispin,
then you have been very quite about it, untill now.
The Natural Draft, gasifier Peko Pe, has been operating for more than 20 years now and is still improving, best in test, ever, on emissions.

Now also operating on Corn Cobs and seems to produce excellent Biochar, still awaiting for final results.

Otto
Still a gasifier fan without a fan...........