[Stoves] 'unreasonable' stove social enterprise

Mouhsine Serrar mouhsine at praktidesign.com
Sun Jan 22 12:14:45 CST 2012

 Prakti is a finalist for a fellowship to attend the 2012 "Unreasonable
Institute" - an amazing opportunity to build relationships with potential
investors, foundations and other social entrepreneurs. To receive a
fellowship, we need to show that people believe in our mission. With your
support, Prakti can continue to produce the world's leading fuel-efficient
biomass cookstoves, tangibly improving the health, livelihood and
environment of the poorest one half of the world's population. Please "vote"
for Prakti by making a $10 contribution at the Unreasonable Marketplace:
<https://marketplace.unreasonableinstitute.org/project/prakti-design-lab/>
https://marketplace.unreasonableinstitute.org/project/prakti-design-lab/ You
can find out more about what Prakti is currently doing as well as about the
competition and institute at the Unreasonable Marketplace. We'd love to have
your help in spreading the word to your friends and family -. Thank you for
your donation and support!

Cheers,

Mouhsine

--