[Stoves] Improving three stone stoves and finding out where wild jatropha grows

B.C. Romero Orellana bcromero at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:45:10 CDT 2012

I found this open fire model the hood works but as you notice there is
smoke around the opens, it depends on how fast the woman wants to have the
fire on and is related with the amount of wood loaded in the stove.
the second one is an open fire closed with bricks and they add the pipes to
remove the smoke