[Stoves] Webinar today

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 15:54:35 CDT 2012

This AM, I listened in to a well-presented EPA webinar on (coal-using) heating stoves in Mongolia. List member Crispin was mentioned several times, They said the full 1 3/4 hour presentation (with sound) would be up in several weeks - at www.epa.gov/cookstoves I asked a bunch of written questions and they said all would be answered at this site.

They said earlier webinars on wood cookstoves are available at the PCIA website. Can anyone give me a specific URL?

I send this message now hoping someone on this list will alert us when the webinar is available. When it is up I will ask a few more questions.

Ron