[Stoves] Improving Thermal Efficiency (TARP-VE)

Dean Still deankstill at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 23:04:21 CDT 2012

Hi Ron,

I think that the newest testing data is still Jim Jetter's PowerPoint from
the Lima PCIA conference. We are just starting to use the new metrics and
have installed the pump and filter PM system next to the light scattering
real time PM which is very cool! When you use a clean stove, like a tuned
TLUD, the filter stays white after boiling and simmering the water.

Best,

Dean