[Stoves] interesting link

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 14:46:35 CDT 2012

Whew - My apologies (as the first coordinator of this list) for this sort of political-non-stove message. I should have overlooked the first one from the "Depot", maybe.

I ask Kevin (again) to rebut (ie point out any single lie in) consensus material found at denier message #4 (out of >100) found at:

http://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus.htm

Ron