[Stoves] Suntoy

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:24:51 CDT 2012

Thanks AD

The price for the RSA one I am not sure.. James R do you know what it is
selling for? I know it is made in JHB. It has a solar panel in the disk of
the lid.

The switch is a magnet that flips over to sit on the top. When it is there,
it activates a magnetic switch (presumably a small reed switch) underneath.
That means it is total waterproof. No joints or holes.

a lamp resembling the Suntoy lamp, but using a jar of 500 ml is available in
India for about US$10 per piece. It is charged by exposing it to sunlight
(even indirect light coming in through a window), but not by using the heat
of a stove
Yours

A.D.Karve

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:49 AM, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott