[Stoves] Is there a role for combining torrefaction and char-making stoves?

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Thu Mar 1 03:54:25 CST 2012

Dear Andrew,

isn't that a part of the energy equation that takes more energy to make
it react than it gives off when it reacts? I don't recall off the top of
my head but seem to recall there are a couple. I think the gek site has
a page on the overall energy flow somewhere.

regards,
Ron von Graubayernohnesonne :(