[Stoves] PCIA den Haag

Steve Taylor steve at thetaylorfamily.org.uk
Fri Mar 2 14:08:47 CST 2012

On 2 March 2012 19:03, Crispin Pemberton-Pigott <crispinpigott at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Frank****
>
> ** **
>
> First, thanks for the offer to do fundamental research that will provide
> input to the development of better test methods. If you have the means to
> have them published, that will be best.

What is there by way now of a book of standard, guerrilla measurement
techniques that can be disseminated amongst those interested ? Crispin's
done a lot with low cost PC hardware, that could be extended readily.

If such techniques get formulated, would there be enough interest for me to
offer kits of bits at cost using my company assets to supply them ?

Steve