[Stoves] the 150 gasifier in operation in Vietnam

Ron Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 22:04:40 CST 2012

Paul and lists

  Congratulations on the new design with a mesh.  I think you have achieved the nicest looking flame yet of any stove ever described on this list.

  I look forward to technical efficiency and emission results.

  I wonder if you have found any technical design literature for this added radiative mesh?  (Materials, wire diameters and spacing, etc?)

  To list readers, I strongly recommend the report given below, as well as the videos.  There are some impressive Biochar field results as well as stove results.  For this reason, I am also forwarding this to the (general) Biochar list.

Ron