[Stoves] What stoves news about Cambodia, Haiti, Mongolia, Zambia, Mozambique? Re: PCIA den Haag

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Mar 3 09:35:46 CST 2012

To all, not just for Crispin to answer,

We all hope that those people with the info about funds and projects
will make some postings (or provide URLs and links) to everyone.

Even if it takes separate threads (changed Subject lines) to focus on
EACH of the named countries (and other countries), please make those
messages available.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:    Dr TLUD      Doc      Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf (excellent ref.)
My website specific for TLUD information: www.drtlud.com  =  www.DrTLUD.com