[Stoves] the 150 gasifier in operation in Vietnam

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Sun Mar 4 20:56:51 CST 2012

Boston,

Up to this point, I merely used a strainer with a double wire mesh.
The first wire mesh is very coarse and provides strength.
The second wire mesh is much finer.
Surely both wire meshes are of stainless steel.
But I do not know the grade.

I would like to find a 60 mesh wire mesh of 446 stainless steel.
But so far I have not found it.

Does anyone know if silicon carbide cloth would work in this situation.
I read that silicon carbide cloth is used as an emitter in
photothermovoltaics.

I know that a tungsten wire mesh exists.
But no doubt this would be too expensive.

What is the best material to use in this application?

Paul

Paul A. Olivier PhD
27C Pham Hong Thai Street
Dalat