[Stoves] Pasifier Video

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:58:35 CDT 2012

Dear Alex

Congratulations! This is 28% Excess Air and a CO(EF) of 20.5 which in the
'spectacular' performance category.

That is the lowest EA at which I have seen wood burn well.

I am not surprised the pot is boiling. What is the fuel consumption rate?

Those who want to calculate the EA, here goes:

4.57/(21.4,57) = 0.278 *100 = 28%.

Lambda = 1+ 28% = 1.28

CO measured * 1.28 = 20.5 ppm(v) CO(EF) when O2 is factored to 0%.

Thanks
an impressed Crispin