[Stoves] The 6th China Clean Stoves Expo and International Forum

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Mon Mar 12 10:21:11 CDT 2012

Contact Guangqing Liu directly.

Tom Miles

From: stoves-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org
[mailto:stoves-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Marc Stephan
Nkouly
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 8:18 AM
To: Discussion of biomass cooking stoves
Subject: Re: [Stoves] The 6th China Clean Stoves Expo and International
Forum

for the China stove expo it's possible to have their web site ???

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Guangqing Liu <guangqing.liu at gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear PCIA Friends,

The 6th China Clean Stoves Expo and International Forum will be held during
23-26, April. It's a great chance for you to know the whole picuture of
China stoves. There will be more than 100 stove companies and biomass
densification companies will take their stoves and machine to be exhibited
there.

All of you are welcome to jion the great activity in China, and hope we can
find more cooperation in future.

Guangqing Liu

--

Guangqing Liu  PhD. Associate Professor

Deputy Director of Biomass Energy and Environmental Engineering Research
Center

Deputy Director of Human Resources Department

Beijing University of Chemical Technology

Executive Secretary-General of China Alliance for Clean Stoves

Tel (Fax): (0086)-10-64435710 <tel:%280086%29-10-64435710>

Email: guangqing.liu at gmail.com  gqliu at mail.buct.edu.cn

stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org

http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/stoves_lists.bioenergylists
.org