[Stoves] 5 USD per this armful sized bundle of fuelwood of softpine fuelwood

Ken Boak ken.boak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:22:30 CDT 2012

A bulk bag  (about 1 cubic yard) of firewood is currently $250 in Berkeley,
California, and $8 per armful.

But Berkeley tends to be very overpriced - to suit the odd mix of
academics, and former -hippies that frequent the city.

In the UK (Surrey)  a similar bulk bag is between $80 and $115.

Gasoline is $4.59 this week in Berkeley, and $9.20 a US gallon back in the
UK.

If anyone knows the price of (agricultural) diesel in rural India or
Eastern Arica - I would be interested - and how the cost per US gallon
relates to the average small farmers income

Thanks

Ken in overpriced California