[Stoves] Belonio burner top on TLUD stoves was Re: radiant heat capture, total heat measurement

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Sat Mar 17 02:01:25 CDT 2012

# I appeal to Marc not to hide his light under a bushel. These discussion
also need numbers and methods so the reality of things becomes widespread.

Write-up is coming :)
Putting in some effort so that it's a useful resource for folks in the
future.

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com