[Stoves] Stoves Digest, Vol 19, Issue 42

rajan_jiby at dataone.in rajan_jiby at dataone.in
Sun Mar 18 10:37:31 CDT 2012

Dear AD,

If the oxygen content of the combustion air ( normally around 21 % ) is
raised even slightly ( say upto around 25 % ) using a molecular sieve, it
will make a dramatic improvement in the performance of any wood stove.

The only question is the cost involved and the availability of a suitable
equipment.

I had raised this issue earlier in this list - but did not find any
response.

Regards,

Rajan