[Stoves] Cleaning Dung

Sarbagya Tuladhar sarbagya007 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:34:40 CDT 2012

Hi Stovers,

Just veering off the topic of dung for a moment, has anyone got any kind of
data on the air velocity for natural convection stoves.. Any kind of data
would be useful ? Could be air velocity at the cooktops or the chimney ? I
suppose the max velocity would be at the chimney area due to the chimney
effect (draft)..

Cheers

Sarbagya