[Stoves] Cleaning Dung

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Tue Mar 20 02:28:53 CDT 2012

Rolled along with you, right up to last paragraph...for us, its ...not about  teachin "them" how to improve the tech but networking between us all to utilize  all our experiences. The students  become participants in the process. Thats the fine point of it
, to my own experience.
Richard Stanley

Sent from my iPhone