[Stoves] Cleaning Dung

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:29:46 CDT 2012

Dear Andrew P

What an interesting strategy. Has it not been done a thousand times in real life by the arrogant, the clueless, the unfortunate and the wise?

It is a good idea. One problem is the attributes you describe are sometimes absent in a community - there are simply no western style entrepreneurs. Running a business is quite difficult in most countries. Those with the desire to do so already do in some places.

Nonetheless the approach would certainly get tongues wagging around my table!  The Mongolians take a related approach to the training of soldiers and guard dogs (etc).