[Stoves] Improved Dung Burning Stove for Peru?

Boston Nyer boston at burndesignlab.org
Sun May 20 19:21:12 CDT 2012

Hi Ann,

Here is a link to a GTZ stove design that has been used for burning dung in
the highlands of Peru:
http://www.hedon.info/docs/CEC_inkawasi-stove_peru_factsheet-2008.pdf

Please note that I have no direct experience with these stoves, just aware
that they exist.

Best of luck!
Boston

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM, CEDESOL Foundation <lists.cedesol at gmail.com