[Stoves] Rice hull gasifier milling rice

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Fri Nov 2 01:56:36 CDT 2012

Dear Paul,

Crispin, of course, was speaking in relative terms. If you have a
mechanical "injection" system of some kind, there would probably be
enough motive force to mechanically break up bridging, especially if the
fuel flow is upwards or from the side.

regards,
Ron

P.S. Crispin, this seems quite encouraging. Wondering, however, how they
are dealing with the filtering residues and waste.